Is 5'5.5" tall, short or average for a 14 year old girl?

I went from 5'3.5" to 5'5.5" in my 3rd growth spurt, so am I finished growing?

(My parents are 5'4" and 5'8.5")

Thanks!

• *Tink*
    Favorite Answer

id say average, im older but shorter than you, lol.

The only things that stunt growth in our lifestyles can all be directed to just common sense if you have a lousy nutrition everyday, if you lack the proper/essential/beneficial foods to eat daily, it won't necessarily stop you from growing, but it doesn't exactly increase the chances, either. Also, lack of flexibility has shown to hinder more growth, as the muscle tissues around your growing bones may or may not be the most potentially stretched. Just in general, nothing really stunts growth, but simple things such as getting at least 6-8 hours of sleep (hormones levels are released during sleeptime, producing growth; also, to rebuild muscle and give energy), staying physically fit (cardio, aerobic/anaerobic variations), and simply staying active thoroughout the day is all a pathway to growth. There are ebooks sold online that claim to teach you the secrets of growing taller they are scams no ebook can make you grow taller and if you really want to grow taller even after puberty then check this out www.super-growth.net or http://www.howtogrowtallernaturally.com I heard about it on a health forum strangely enough. I tried it not expecting much since l am 27....and I have been using it for 3 Months and I actually bought it for my legs ,l see a 2 inches difference in my legs already. it has worked really well for me. Some companys are now making already mixed versions, it works though there isn't much for scientific evidence supporting the manufacturer's claim, but it works, also my friend tried it and it really worked out well for her too.

Average is 5'4", and that's the height I am.

You're just a bit taller than Average.

• Between 5'3 and 5'5 are the average heights for girls your age.

You're probably as tall as your going to be but it's definitely an average height.

• Rw012

Average and probably yes. You are 1 inch taller than the average.

Its an average height, be thankful you're not short like me, I'm 4"11.

• ?

I say average & I'm not really sure If you're done growing, you're only 14 you probably still have some more to do.

Average Tall & you still have lots of growing to do.

I'm 5'6 and 18.

I think you are very close to stop growing at length. Maybe you'll stop at 5'6.5 when you are fully grown.

It's just a tad bit tall for 14 years, only a tiny bit. I was 5'3.

It's a little bit tall for 14, but you're probably not done growing yet :)

5'6 is average for a women. u might be done. when i was 14 i went an entire year and only grew half an inch