How good is "combat training" in black ops?

Are the things that the enemy does in "combat training" the same as multiplayer mode, such as the camping spots.

What do people do differently in multiplayer mode than the computer in combat training.

I heard playing each level in combat training is a very good way of getting better, but how should I do it so I'm using my time effectively and working on getting better.

Should I play each map for several hours or should I only use one or two maps. Also, what difficulty should I use?

Favorite Answer

Its very good, for practice and to see what weapons to use for future mp games.

For difficulty, use whichever difficulty you used on single player campaign.

For the maps, do them all, because theyre all used in multiplayer matches

And its not actually you against other players, its you against computer controlled charactors,

Well, they're bots programmed by Treyarch so they might not be positioned in "camping spots" but rather tactical spots.

Combat Training won't turn you from a "noob" to a "pwner", but it will help you with some vital basics.

It's actually bots