What do you think of my Survivor Series that I would have put on (Rate 1-10)?

This would have been my Survivor Series

Bryan's Nerds vs Dibiase's Socs

Daniel Bryan, David Hart Smith, Darren Young, Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlav Vs Ted Dibiase Jr, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabirel, Heath Slater, Michael McGullicuty

Morrison's Underdogs vs Sheamus's Bullies

John Morrison, R-Truth, Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, and Jerry Lawler Vs Sheamus, Zack Ryder, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, William Regal

Dolph's Prefects vs Kaval's Warriors

Dolph Ziggler, Curt Hawkins, Titus O'Neil (return), Lucky Cannon (return), Chavo Guerrero Vs Kaval, Trent Beretta, JTG, Percy Watson (return), Christain (return)

Natalya's Hearts vs Laycool's Simply Flawless

Natalya, Beth Phoenix (return), Melina, Gail Kim vs Michele McCool, Layla, Alica Fox, Tamina

Rey's The Heart and Soul of Smackdown/Idol's vs Del Rio's Resistance

Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Chris Masters, Big Show, Montel Vontavious Porter vs Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes

World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing

Kane (c) vs Edge

WWE Championship - Freed or Fired Special Referee - John Cena

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton (c)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like your card very match mostly because these are old style Survivor Matches. None of these really happened except Rey Mysterio and Albert Del Rio Team. All the matches were either Single Matches or Title Match, None of them were The Old Style Team Matches which started Career and move them Along.

My Overall Rating would have to be 9.0; Great Matches.

Bryan's Nerds vs DiBiase's Socs

Winners: Bryan's Nerds 9.7/10

Morrison's Underdogs vs Sheamus's Bullies

Winners: Morrison's Underdog 9.6.10

Dolph's Prefects vs Kaval's Warriors

Can't Really Choose these one, Because half of them aren't even in WWE but if i had to.

Winners: Kaval's Warriors 9.8/10

Natalya's Hearts vs Laycool's Simply Flawless

Winners: Natalya's Hearts 8.9/10

Rey's The Heart and Soul of Smackdown/Idol's vs Del Rio's Resistance

Winners: Rey's The Heart and Soul of Smackdown/Idol's with Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston Survivors. 9.3/10

World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing

Kane (c) vs Edge

Winner: Kane, With a Rematch from Edge at TLC for the World Heavyweight Champion. 9.8/10 ( LMS)

WWE Championship - Freed or Fired Special Referee - John Cena

Randy Orton (c) vs Wade Barrett

Winner: Randy Orton, Cena Fired; Return in Months 9.6/10

• 10 years ago

though it follows the original formula for the series but many people really dont want to see many of those people on that card (Titus oneal...really)

and last night's kane/edge match was their first one in this current rivalry. Why would you have a last man standing match as the first big match in a feud?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

some decent matches. the first couple leave a lot of potential MOTY candidates if they were to face solo.

the elimination match is over done with five of them on a card

a lot of the teams really seem put together and there isn't much motivation to a lot of matches.

personally not a big fan of the choice of team names either

• 10 years ago

5 cuz cena is gone 4 RITE NOW he will return in da royal rumble in 2011

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.