Which substance exists as a diatomic molecule?
Which substance exists as a diatomic molecule?;
- Anonymous10 years agoFavorite Answer
Nitrogen monoxide = NOSource(s): Soc!
- Jessa KarylLv 610 years ago
Diatomic molecules are substances composed of only two atoms, of either the same or different elements.
1. Sodium chloride NaCl = Na and Cl (diatomic)
2. Nitrogen Monoxide NO = N and O (diatomic)
3. Silicon tetrachloride SiCl4 = Si and 4Cl (not diatomic)
4. Sulphur Dioxide SO2 = S and 2O (not diatomic)
- Edward SharpLv 610 years ago
The only one in which there are only TWO atoms making up the molecule.
(1) (1) = 2Source(s): The ole noggin'
- Anonymous10 years ago
Sodium Chloride is NOT a molecule it is an ionic solidSource(s): sp