Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Would you be scared of this job?

• Marina
    Favorite Answer

I'm too afraid to click on the link, based on the answers I'm glad I'm choosing not to.

PS: Your avatar is creepy as hell.

For the final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days Obama has been spouting rhetoric approximately increasing taxes on "millionaires and billionaires with very own jets". It seems his "Jobs bill" includes a hike in Federal earnings tax for those incomes extra effective than $2 hundred,000 i don't think of there are too many human beings making $2 hundred,000 with their very own jet. in fact in some areas of the country like California or massive apple city that should slightly make you middle type. the group centred by using this tax enhance is includes many of the small corporation proprietors and small companies that record as persons.

If I'm the type of person who throws a fit over a spider about 1cm long then I don't think I'd enjoy that job.

No people always say i am a bit of a clown

Source(s): Just looking in mirror

No, it looks exciting and if I was up there I would've had training anyway to make me not scared.

No man, that would be loads of fun! I can't imagine being out there :)

• chao!

yes! but i'll trade it with the job I have right now

• Widgi

Yes, very!

I'm more scared by your avatar.

OMG! That is soooo cool. I would love to do it!