Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do you find there is more racisms online than in real-life?

every seems to get along at work in real life fine but on the internet there is lots of racisms.

why is this?

Best Answer

What you liberals don't understand is that it's my DEMOCRATIC RIGHT to hate whomever I damn well please. Please, give me a bunch of 'bad answers' because that will just show your intolerance to my rights.

I think you might be right because on the internet you can be someone you are not. Take dating sites for instance, my sister was always getting burned on these because she would fall for the hook line and sinker crap Men were constantly throwing her and she would always bite. So I think people on here think they are safe and say what they are really thinking, opposed to smiling and walking by somebody throwing daggers at them the whole time. Although I do feel Racism tends to run both ways and I have seen many angry young Black Men casting dispersions on some of us Caucasians, there are still some of us Whites who could use an overhaul on relations with ALL of our Brothers. There was a Black man on here who continually called me a racists because I was a known Conservative, and I wrote to him asking him to prove how I was. He simply replied."White Cracka"so I left it alone because obviously he was angry at whites and not necessarily me.

I never even think about this the way I used to when I was younger because I lived in a town that was predominately White, and I had no experience interacting with Blacks or Hispanics the way I have over the last 15 years, when I had lived in Detroit. I just see names with a face and do not assign color to those faces with their names, and I have so many friends that I consider very close. I have some co-workers with whom I would trust my life with, and theirs in my hands and because of this there is very little conflict. I think when you find a common denominator it becomes so much easier to break down the walls.

I appreciate the honest question and I always learn a great deal from others, and so that is why I can keep an open mind to allow for the last experience I have had sink in.

If you speak your mind in real life you better be able to defend yourself when some beefcake thats bigger than you gets offended by what you say. On the internet you can say almost anything you want and get away with it.

The anonymity of the internet frees them to display their flawed character freely. In person they're in the closet about their true feelings.

• NDMA

Can't really judge.. 9 out of 10 racists I have run into are members of suspect classes.. More blacks than any other group.

What I experience in life, the only racism will be on online gaming,Yahoo Answers, & republican politicians. Rand Paul he needs to go away seriously & the governor of Arizona too. She lied that her father was a WW2 veteran who fight with the nazi but according to the US military department, he NEVER served! He was draft but he immigrated to Canada LOL.

Source(s): To Barn, Any individual has the right to love or late. Like or dislike. Which is normal & if you hate something, is perfectly normal but keep in mind that "hate" is a big word.

I love how ppl deflect and try to insult when they cant answer the question.. i see no point in even opening their mouths...

Ppl with racists views wont really ever admit it so the online is perfect..... Hell i dont even think some of them know theyre racists...And when theyre called out on it they always say someone else is playing the race card... So the online is their stomping ground....

i think of like the guy above stated, you dont ought to stand the guy, and theres relatively no result apart from being an azzhole. i think of there is alot of human beings who merely prefer to bust ballz too, just to get a reaction out of human beings.

Believe me there is an underground culture that people don't ever see. Don't worry though it is out there.

Source(s): Been around a lot of it.

Yes, racists are by definition cowards. They feel alot safer behind a screen.