kat asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

Why are Taurus people so vain?

Maybe it's just me, but they are always seemingly so into themselves.

I agree, it is only certain people but it's like Taurus is humble in most ways but usually so fixated on their good looks. Maybe a Venus thing, I don't know....

I am a Gemini, maybe I am not compatible?

Favorite Answer

They are extremely vain. ruled by Venus. people with Taurus placements love fine things, and they often happen to think they are the finest thing that ever walked the earth ;)

• Well, maybe the Taureans you encounterred are like that, most Taureans I met are quit humble. I think it's Vnus in Taurus that might cause somoene to seem Vain, considering that Venus rules Taurus. Another placement that might cause this is Sun conj to Venus (or Jupiter square Venus) I don't remeber which of these two aspects would make you seem Vain...

The compatibility actually dpeends on your chart, not your sun sign, but stereotypically, Taurus is the earht signs that gets aloing best with Gemini, following by Virgo, and last Capricorn. This is all stereotypicing, of course, I love Geminis and I'm a Virgo... :P

I'm a Taurus and I'm not vain at all. But some of us can be Materialistic or overindulgent. Leo's in my opinion are vain least the ones I've met. I depends when their born too. Some taurus are born near Aries so they might be sort of vain, May taurus are more of the laid back type. It also depend if your a sign that doesnt get along with taurus like Scorpio, so that's y you think where vain.

Taurus, generalized are collectors, even collectors of collections. Another common traits is "Like a Bull in a glass store!" But being an Aries myself, I have to keep my hands in my pockets otherwise everything will fall off the shelves. Makes no difference where I am at. Last week in the pharmacy!!

Peace.

I don't know which ones you've met, but most of the ones I know are pretty humble. My boyfriend, for instance, is humble to the point of putting himself down, even and I have to reassure him at times. Maybe it has something to do with the rest of their charts and not just their sun signs.

Maybe because they are one of the early signs? The first set of signs are focused on the ego. I've noticed this, too, about Taurus. They have so many great qualities, but their vanity is definitely their Achilles heel.

Really?? All the Taurus people I've met are so hilarious, and they always have your back.

My older cousin is also a Taurus and like the others I know they are good protectors too.

Maybe your sign isn't compatible with a Taurus.

Hmmmm

Thats like an Aries and Virgo trait...

• an on

honeychail u mean LEO.