What happens to belongings after being evicted?

I'm writing a story, and I want to stick to some level of accuracy. What happens to furniture (bed, desk, bookcase, etc.) when being evicted? Is this the same with personal belongings (DVDs, books, electronics, etc.)? All details you could provide about the process (lots of details, please) would be very... show more I'm writing a story, and I want to stick to some level of accuracy.

What happens to furniture (bed, desk, bookcase, etc.) when being evicted? Is this the same with personal belongings (DVDs, books, electronics, etc.)? All details you could provide about the process (lots of details, please) would be very appreciated.

As always, thank you for your help

P.S. I had previously asked this question but received a large amount of variation in answers (particularly with whether or not the belongings are placed in the owner's care and they may do with them what they wish, or if they are just left on the curb). I want this to be as accurate as possible so if you need a place of reference to look up a law, try Boise Idaho (and please provide any links used). Thanks!
Update: @ R P

I have tried, but I couldn't find anything. I figured that there would be many people familiar with the process (whether through personal experience or profession) on here.