Ugh I feel awful! Indigestion.. Home remedies?

Ok I have indigestion its my fault. I did the mindless zombie snacking on chips and dip while studying and watching tv simultaneously thing... Not only that, but I did it late at night and I KNOW I don't need to eat this late. That said I could use some home remedy ideas for indigestion so I can sleep... Peppermints and water help some (its what im trying now) but I could use other ideas...

Best Answer

Chamomile tea (the pure stuff, not flavored, etc.).

A heating pad on your tummy or lower abdomen, as appropriate, or one of those Ben-Gay patch things. (Heat relaxes & does wonders for tummies in kinks).

Club soda if you have it. If not, ginger ale or 7-Up. Sprite, not so much. Dark colas, definitely not.

Source(s): Been there, done that, & with my stomach problems I should know better.
  • Ruth

Zantac 150

Baking soda and water. If you dont have that drink some milk. Should do the trick

A shot of organic, unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar. Just chase it with water.

• Lisa D

teaspoon of baking soda in a small glass of warm water.