Buy or Sell....Ja Rule>Lil Wayne?

I think it's an easy Buy. Forget about his poppy songs with Ashanti, Ja Rule raps circles around Lil Wayne. Use this opportunity to say Ja Rule is better than somebody.

Update:

@tdot08, exactly what I'm talking about. Ja can be dope if he's really trying to be.

Update 2:

@NexxJordan

.Race against Time

.It's Murda

.Only Begotten Son

.Sing A Prayer 4 Me

.Kill Em All

.World's Most Dangerous

.Count On Your N*gga

.And the link that tdot08 posted, has Ja spittin some sh*t that makes Lil Wayne look like Vanilla Ice mixed with Dr. Seuse.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah cash money click > cash money millionaires...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrRWgLdbmCE

Youtube thumbnail

• 3 years ago

sell by way of fact if Lil' Wayne = X and Lil' Wayne = Y then lil' wayne = lil' wayne = trash that could have 10 little ones with a woman without marrying her so your possibilities are high 0% to boot he's in love with drake

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I find this really hard to believe. Lil Wayne has a lot of good songs. I haven't heard many Ja Rule songs, but all the ones I've heard sucked. Terribly. If they actually exist, can you point me towards some of his good ones?

EDIT: Thanks for responding, but based on what you showed me, I'm selling. He sounds like 2pac with simpler lyrics and no charisma.

• Sell.

Lil Wayne knows his alphabet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Fire flame spitta got it right, and i have heard him when he did a track dmx in the mind 90`s or w/e, and he is nothing special, and he is only know for his pop songs, and weezy was big b4 lollipop.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bu¥

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Buy

• 9 years ago

Sell

Something about jarule just always annoyed me.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Buy

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

n*qqa imma slap you so hard there gon be another earthquake in haiti

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.