Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How far-right will the Republican Party and the Tea Party movement will go? Are they the present day Nazis?

Firstly, Obama is not far-left or even left for that matter. In European politics he is a conservative, very conservative. If by any means you think Obama is a Communist or a Socialist, please look up both of those terms, he isn't. Also, Obama is friends with right-winged leaders in Europe such as Sarkozy.

I do understand the party of the ignorant hypocrite bigots known as the G.O.P. (Guns and Oil Party) who only care about their big business friends who only care about making as much money as possible.

Trickle-down economics do not work, want to know why? If their sole motive is to make money, do you really think they're going to give you a raise when they're breaking apart the unions? If you do, you have an IQ lower than 43. It also creates mass inflation, as well. And we know you bastards hate that don't you. ;_;

You people take for granite the government you have. The majority of you would be dead, without government regulation. As much as you'll never admit it, your tax dollar goes into making sure the food you eat is safe along with your water. Why there MUST be regulation, and anyone who wants to deregulate anything should be called a fascist.

Health care is a mean of human rights, everyone has a RIGHT to life once they're born according to John Locke who influenced the founding fathers, thus are founding fathers are evil socialists bastards! So that throws out the abortion bullsh*t pretty fast. But, back to health care, in Japan they can do 1/3 as much as we do in America (this is including if they were as large as America) and all those hospitals are non-profits, because if someone is in the health industry for profit I do not want them to even touch me. And we, Americans, gave them that health care! Such an irony isn't it? :3

Fascist state is what we are coming towards. While the worker is suppressed, big buisness rules, hispanics are the next Jews. Here are the only warning signs of fascism from Britt.

1. Powerful and continuing nationalism

2. Disdain for human rights

3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats

4. Supremacy of the military

5. Controlled mass media

6. Obsession with national security

7. Religion and government are intertwined

8. Corporate power is protected

9. Labor power is suppressed

10. Didsdain for intellectuals and the arts

11. Obsession with crime and punishment

12. Rampant cronyism and corruption

13. Fraudulent elections

14. Rampant sexism

Let that just sink in.

Dare to refute anything I say? Or are you gonna take cheap shots.

Here are some Hitler quotes, because I know you can totally agree with this mad man.

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless."

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

"Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice."

"The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it. "

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. "

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."

"Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction."

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think."

And this last one reminds of me gold ole Dubya.

"Who says I am not under the special protection of God?"

Quotes source: brainyquote.com

Wanna refute what I say? Anyways, Obama is friends with many right-winged politicians over in Europe. Also, Hitler hated liberalism. If we do not vote Democrat in 2010, the terrorists have won.

2012*

OR THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON.

BOO HOO I CAN'T MEAT THAT COULD POTENTIALLY KILL ME. BOO HOO

GOVERNMENT REGULATION OR THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON.

I'm a stockholder, I want government regulation, because businesses have bought out companies to bankrupt them to the ground. ;_;

Fascism and Socialism are too different things.

If you're that stupid, please don't even bother voting.

Hitler's "Socialism" was "far-right", and Hitler killed liberals, socialists and communists...

Many conservatives accuse Hitler of being a leftist, on the grounds that his party was named "National Socialist." But socialism requires worker ownership and control of the means of production. In Nazi Germany, private capitalist individuals owned the means of production, and they in turn were frequently controlled by the Nazi party and state. True socialism does not advocate such economic dictatorship -- it can only be democratic. Hitler's other political beliefs place him almost always on the far right. He advocated racism over racial tolerance, eugenics over freedom of reproduction, merit over equality, competition over cooperation, power politics and militarism over pacifism, dictatorship over democracy, capitalism over Marxism, realism over idealism, nationalism over internationalism, exclusiveness over inclusiveness, common sense over theory or science, pragmatism over principle, and even held friendly relations with the Church.

Remember in history class the good ole day the poor worker in feudalism dealt with?

You do realize when Bush broke up the unions unemployment went to 4.2 to 7.4...

:-(

And I bet you were once in an union or apart of one...

Capitalism doesn't work, well true "conservative" capitalism. Unless you are on the top. This country wouldn't be no where without unions, imagine the working conditions we'd deal with today.

Unions are something that are there to protect the worker, not to be evil towards billionaire companies. Sure, instead of getting few extra millions they give to the worker. :-(

WORKERS' RIGHTS OR THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON.

Hispanics are the present day Hispanics. Remember the put to death all illegals.

Uh, Democrats actually want less control when it comes with social issues such as gay marriage.

Economics were deregulated under Hitler's Germany along with Reagan's and Bush's Amerika.

Regulation is their to protect the average person, not to be an asshole.

Also, here are some similarities of the Nazi Party and the Guns and Oil Party.

Republicans want English to be the only spoken language in Amerika, as in German in Hitler's Germany.

Both support deregulation of corporations.

Both support corporate control of this country.

Favorite Answer

Well clearly, the terrorists (Tea Party/GOP...it's kinda hard to tell the difference between the two) have won...this time. They pushed the emotional limits in this mid-term election by spewing their "death panel," "liberals are socialists/communists," the "gubb'ment" is out to get ya" bullshit.

Source(s): Vote Democrat in 2012! Sarah Palin, please run. You are the most polarizing "politcal" figure in decades and your name on a ballot will surely be an easy win for us democrats :-)

I will focus on just one fact for you, your opinion on the inflation and getting rid of unions statement. Capitalism does not create inflation, monetizing the debt does. Monetizing the debt is an idea rooted on the left side of the political spectrum because it follows the idea that government can fix any problems a nation has, whether by printing more money or taking over a corporation. When you look at productivity, the US has about 33% higher rates of productivity than Western Europe, with a much smaller union base. Also, the unemployment rate in states that have high rates of unionization is 3-4% higher than states that have less union participation. So yes, I would like to refute what you have to say. And also, have you ever heard of "poisoning the well?" It is basically where you try to disenfranchise the opposing view point before it has a chance to give its argument. Hitler was very good at this when he said "Jews are evil etc" It appears that you have mastered this not-so-subtle art as well. Congrats!

Nice rant, too bad I cannot distinguish much factual information from it. Are you trying to claim that the US constitution is some how based on Nazism, which by the way did not exist at the time it was written? Now consider this, the Tea Party fully supports the Constitution, meaning it is hardly what you claim. Psst, in Germany you are still expected to speak German. In Mexico you are demanded to speak Spanish, and you some how believe that the number one language for business should not be the primary language in the US, when people who legally immigrated here learned English because it was the language of their new home. You can find similarities in many political viewpoints with other regimes from the past, it does not make your theory reality. You claim that liberals/democrats want less control, but yet they want to limit my ability to express my religious beliefs while supporting some of the most controlling and demeaning religions in the world? If I am expected to speak German in Germany, Spanish in Mexico, then why not English in America? I have not bothered to read your entire rate because it would be a waste of my time. I will continue to be conservative and protect what the US was based on by the founding fathers in the Constitution. I will not attempt to force others to accept my way or the highway as your liberal friends insist on doing. I will not support the take over of private business by the government. Remember, Mexico has put a fence up on their southern border to keep out the illegals, and yet you would deny our nation from protecting its citizens from the same thing. Do your own research and you will find out what your careless attitude has done to other nations. The terrorist are coming through the open borders, I guess you therefore support those as well. Oh and as for your list, that is what the current government has been working on behind closed doors, thank goodness balance is being restored.

• Mark T

All the way baby - and in the way of resistance may I humbly submit

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/store/totes.htm

Personally my favorite is this - http://www.oldamericancentury.org/store/images/fas...

My favorite video on the subject was probably this little ditty from 2003, and with the hindsight of nearly 10 years, it doesn't seem nearly as far fetched as it did "back in the day" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO_8RwXMMwI

Youtube thumbnail

I don't mean to suggest that Mr. Obama has fared particularly better, while he certainly seems less enthusiastic about his general assent to the situation at hand, the gears of the state move onwards , as evidenced by the numerous state-sponsored "bad-touch" moments at airports appear to suggest.

This particular moment (which occurred during the Bush Administration) is exceptional but certainly not uncharacteristic, as we'd like to think - http://articles.cnn.com/2008-03-28/us/nipple.ring_...

I really struggle as to why you are comparing Obama's political leanings to those in Europe, this is the United States we are talking about and that is all I care about.

As for your argument on health care, I believe we all have a right to the best life we can produce for our selves, I struggle to see why the government with money from my fellow citizens has to pay for when I am sick, that is my responsibility as a citizen. I do think that big drug companies have way too much power over medicine/prescription drugs. They actually work with congress(aka, government, by special interests/ lobbying) against things such as medical marijuana, and homeopathic health care that has been proven to work better than any expensive drug. We as consumers need to demand and seek quality-based health care and give our business to and support any company that provides this rather than quantity based incentive health care.

Now, I do not like big business but I do not trust the government especially when both parties are lobbied greatly by various big corporations. The best thing we can do is to spend our money in small, local, and honest businesses thus putting the cash strapped big businesses out of business. However, as the government has proved, they will bail out their big business buddies and it is for this reason that I hate both political parties right now.

Overall, you are half right when it comes to your view on evil big business but all I am saying is they do not exist at all without help from congress/government. You cant really fight one entity without fighting the other. Overall, all of the power lies with consumers and citizens, all we need is education to see this point of view but once again, that is you government providing that as well. All I can say is that we should smarten up on the issues and chose not to be slaves to this corporate/government entity. If you think either is working for you, you are mistaken. You can work for yourself though and spread the word.

Note: I chose not to address your comparisons and ties to Hitler as we are no where close to those circumstances. I would say the TSA is the closest thing we have to that any way. That is another Constitutional issue that requires once again limits on Government, not more of it. No one can even be compared to Nazis anyway until they actually threaten to take away your right to post this question/rant or threaten your right to vote. None of these are happening right now not to mention the Supreme Court would not take such Constitutional abuses anyway.

Source(s): My Libertarian and very scattered mind.
  • andy

Um, hate to say this, but Fascism is another form of socialism which most Conservatives are against. What part of GIVE ME MY INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES don't you guys get? I mean, when you have the liberals wanting the government to control what we can eat, how we can eat, where we can live, what we can do, how we raise our children and that is fine and not socialism?

Slow down threre Moby. Many more will vote Dem if Obama don't run or is defeated in a primary

I'd say they are more like the French Resistance. I could point out the various ways and manners that the Democrats and 0bama line up with the Nazi party, but since you are obviously a liberal moon bat, I won't waste my time on the close minded.

Hispanics are next Jews? How so? They are mostly Christian and are sought after by the GOP... the same people you suspect are going to murder them. You don't make sense.

You'll know when they start dragging people out into the middle of the streets and shooting them in the head.