Are vampires real, I'm kinda confused?

Ok, so I read the first book in the Twilight series, and first... let me say, it was a GOOD book. I loved it. Second, the vampire I'm referring to is the one in Twilight, if you don't understand what I mean by it, they...: -Are very attractive and have an almost perfect appearance, they even walk very... show more Ok, so I read the first book in the Twilight series, and first... let me say, it was a GOOD book. I loved it. Second, the vampire I'm referring to is the one in Twilight, if you don't understand what I mean by it, they...:
-Are very attractive and have an almost perfect appearance, they even walk very gracefully.
-Have better sight, hearing, strength, and agility then humans.
-Are Pale, with either copper-like eyes or red (burgundy).
-Either drink blood from humans or animals, but do not need to drink blood (although it will make them very weak).
-Have a special power, for example, Edward can read people's minds and Alice has visions of the future.
-Don't burn in the sun, instead sparkle and glisten as though they are made of diamonds.
-Don't sleep in coffins, in fact, they don't sleep at all.
-Can come out in the day-time, but if it is sunny, they will shine, and can attract a lot of attention, so they would rather come out on a rainy or cloudy day.
-They can either put venom (that'll turn the human in to a vampire) in a human's body, or suck the venom that is in the body, out.
-To be killed, they must be completely destroyed, and burned afterwards, so if you put a stake in it's heart, it probably won't die.
-Their hearts do not beat.

Also, remember that I'm not referring to the vampires who are really just mental, and either drink blood because they are mental, or just for the fun of it.