A valid site to watch an NFL game live online?

I wouldn't mind paying a bit in order to catch the Bucs game on right now, but I don't trust any of the sites I've come across so far. I know NFL.com provides live Thursday football, and also offers an audio-pass (but paying for just audio is not worth my money); do you happen to know another valid... show more I wouldn't mind paying a bit in order to catch the Bucs game on right now, but I don't trust any of the sites I've come across so far.

I know NFL.com provides live Thursday football, and also offers an audio-pass (but paying for just audio is not worth my money); do you happen to know another valid site that streams Sunday games?

Please don't just give me a link without an explanation. Is there a site you know to be safe that you've used yourself? Or am just deluded in thinking one even exists?

My cable company tells me they don't offer an NFL pass for the Bucs in this area. Grrr.
Update: Hmm... I don't trust Brynn's answer at all, but I'll check out Esponge's suggestion with caution.
Update 2: Yeah... not trusting any of these; thanks anyways. I particularly liked the little $45 slap charge hidden in fine print on Dorian's.
Update 3: Go Bucs -_-
Update 4: Oh yes, this question is back. Apparently the spammers banned together to report me as being in violation of Y!A, but guess what? I had it appealed, biotches. Now if anyone has a genuine answer to offer, it would be greatly appreciated.