My uneducated theory on cancer, and your opinion?

I had a theory on cancer, but i'd like you to keep in mind that i have no medical knowledge. I do know that cancer is an abnormal growth.

I was thinking about how smokers hurt their longs over a long period of time. My theory is that the smoker hurts their lungs while their healing. In theory this can end up causing cancer. I know cancer is caused by many of things, but i think if tissue is damaged while it's healing, and if this damage while healing takes place over a year or more, it can result in cancer.

So if that theory is true, then maybe if the infected area was injected with something that prevents healing to take place, maybe that would stop the cancer from spreading any further.

What is your opinion on this?

Favorite Answer

Friend, opinions can not make a theory. It would have to be tested and proved beyond any doubt. People's health are precious and off hand info would not be accepted by society. I mean no offense but telling truth.

Now Mermaid and whoever would like to know some info about an effective cheap allopathic cancer therapy not followed conventionally by oncologists is briefed below, for your info, along with link for details:

Hunninghake and Riordan conducted studies with a series of patients who had either stage 3 and stage 4 cancer.

"I.V. vitamin C was found to be very beneficial," Hunninghake says. "It's not considered a stand-alone therapy for cancer, but it's a perfect adjunct to any kind of therapy that the cancer patient is receiving at this time. It will reduce side effects and improve quality of life. There have actually been two major studies now showing how it improves quality of life."

Cancer is clearly a life threatening disease, and most cancer patients also experience depression, pain, and tremendous fatigue – all of which can make treatment all the more difficult.

vitamin C levels in cancer patients, especially advanced cancer patients, most, if not all, are vitamin C deficient, Hunninghake claims..

Dr. Levy wrote "Curing the Incurable," which is a fantastic book about vitamin C for infectious disease and toxin control. So certainly, I.V. vitamin C works very well for infectious diseases, as well as cancer."

A perfect example of the healing power of this antioxidant vitamin is the dramatic case of Allan Smith, who contracted a serious case of swine flu, and was brought back from the brink of death using a combination of IV and oral vitamin C. (Interestingly, Smith is now also free of the cancer he was diagnosed with while undergoing treatment for swine flu…)

The way to really understand vitamin C is to go back to the writings of Irwin Stone who wrote The Healing Factor, which was a fantastic book written in the 70s about vitamin C.

He points out that every creature, when they are sick, greatly increase their liver's or their kidney's production of vitamin C. But humans, primates, and guinea pigs have lost that ability. We still have the gene that makes the L-gulonolactone oxidase enzyme that converts glucose to vitamin C but it's non-functional. We have to get our vitamin C from the outside; from food.

So I always look upon high dose vitamin C as nature's way of dealing with crisis in terms of your health. This notion however does not exist in the conventional thinking in the medical mind."

There are also financial factors. The standard oncology treatments are extremely expensive while I.V. vitamin C is relatively inexpensive. And conventional medicine, as a general rule, is notoriously uninterested in solutions that can't produce profits.

For the typical patient oral [supplementation] is fine, but if you have a serious illness, you should think in terms of doing intravenous vitamin C from a practitioner because it can greatly amplify and change the benefits of I.V. vitamin C."

Dosage and pre adm procedure:

As for the typical dosage for intravenous vitamin C, the Riordan IVC protocol calls for a starting dose around 15 grams. However, it's important to first get your G6PD (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase) level checked.

So administering intravenous vitamin C is not for the novice.

I strongly recommend getting it done by an experienced practitioner who uses the Riordan protocol or some other protocol that ensures the vitamin C is administered in a safe manner.

Fortunately, G6PC deficiency is relatively uncommon.

Dr. Riordan's original research suggested that you need to achieve a vitamin C blood level of around 300-350 mg/dl in order to achieve selective cytotoxicity. However, Hunninghake claims blood levels around 250 mg/dl may be sufficient to have an anti-cancer effect....

my dad has stage 4 LC

he's been a smoker but the Carcenoma growth is not related to the type of growths usually by smoking..its a non smoker's growth

whats your uneducated theory on that?

i think your theory is BS

Hi,

I have found this site to be useful. Check it out.

youre right, that is an uneducated opinion. but dont stop trying :D