Muslims; If you truly believe that your religion is the truth then you should be able to answer this question?

Your god is said to be all powerful. Which means he can do anything, am I correct? Answer this, can he make something so big that he can't lift it? If yes, there is something he can't lift, hence he is not all powerful. If no, then there is something he can't make, hence he is not all powerful.... show more Your god is said to be all powerful. Which means he can do anything, am I correct? Answer this, can he make something so big that he can't lift it? If yes, there is something he can't lift, hence he is not all powerful. If no, then there is something he can't make, hence he is not all powerful.

I'd like to see how you Muslims who consider Islam to be the religion of God, and the Qu'ran to be the word of God answer this. I mean, you obviously should be able to, no?

Oh wait, let me guess, "Christians can't answer it either."
Update: @Crystal: No, I didn't. But you proved my point. That's 1 person to avoid this question.
Update 2: So a total of 4 answers to have avoided my question, and the one person who answered made no sense as to the question I ask was the exact thing he/she stated.