Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 10 years ago

Positives and negatives about the University of Michigan?

My sister goes there, and it's the best school in my state. I will also get a huge discount because I'm a resident of Michigan. What are the positives and negatives about this school? Please only answer if you've been there.

Favorite Answer

I'm currently a freshman, and I honestly couldn't imagine attending another school besides UofM. Some positives are that you will live in Ann Arbor (one of the best college towns in the country), a beautiful campus, there are so many connections to get you to where you want to be, the people are friendly, and most importantly, you will get an amazing education and ultimately a degree that will get you anywhere! The only negative I have is that classes are pretty hard, and studying takes up most of my time. Our football games have also been depressing, but they are pretty fun overall :)

Good luck on your decision!