Yahoo mail search not working and hasn't been for weeks?

I need to find my airplane information for a flight I am taking in a few days and I can't because Yahoo Mail search has decided to show results only from my last week or so of emails. This is ridiculous. What in the hell is the point of having "unlimited" storage if you can't find your email. ... show more I need to find my airplane information for a flight I am taking in a few days and I can't because Yahoo Mail search has decided to show results only from my last week or so of emails. This is ridiculous. What in the hell is the point of having "unlimited" storage if you can't find your email. Does anyone know if there is a way to get it working?? It's happened across 3 different operating systems and 2 browsers on maybe 10 different computers, so I know the problem is not on my end unless there is some hidden setting I need to change.

If this isn't resolved soon, I'm switching to gmail. This has never been a problem in 7 or 8 years of using Yahoo, but now that it has become one, I don't know if I can trust Yahoo to work when I need it to. The search function is essential to how I use my email.
Update: Edit: I've seen it suggested elsewhere to try Yahoo Mail Classic and I have. Just wanted to make that clear.
Update 2: I was able to get it fixed by going to the following URL and reporting my exact problem. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/help_s.html From what I've found on forums and blogs this has been a known problem for years, and there hasn't been any overarching fix. The bug seems to affect... show more I was able to get it fixed by going to the following URL and reporting my exact problem.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/help_s.html

From what I've found on forums and blogs this has been a known problem for years, and there hasn't been any overarching fix. The bug seems to affect users on a random basis, but once they know it is affecting your mailbox, it is a fairly easy fix.

In other words, Arnold, the person you chatted with was lying. I would send in a bug report using the form I linked above or I doubt anything is going to get done.

They contacted me about 12 hours after submitting the help request and asked for more information. I sent an answer, and they responded the next day saying that the "investigation" had been completed and my mail search should work fine in 48 hours or less. The fix appears to have worked and my search bar is fine now. Thank you for your answers and I hope my experience can help you all get through to Yahoo.