Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

Why sunnis hate shias?

Why do sunnis hate us shia?

Why?

Favorite Answer

Simply put that because shias are hypocrites and they try to destroy Islam by taking of its roots. One of them is The sunnah of the Prophet( P B U H). They pretend to be Muslims but are worse than kaffers!!!!!! Astagfuru Allah. This is why we sunnis hate shias.

Source(s): Sunni (muslim) not a shia (kaffir)

i am a shia my best friends are Sunnis and my previous roommates were sunni.

oh and one more thing my WIFE is sunny. none of them hate me at all.

the sunnis that do hate the shias and the shias that do hate the sunnis are wrong. they are a victim of the media

Source(s): Islam

My beloved brothers and sisters in islam, Allah does not want us to separate into sects. Allah wants us to be united. We are all muslims who follow the koran and authentic sunnah. But I can tell you that one reason why some sunnis may dislike shias is because they believe that shias commit Bida(innovation). There is just a huge disagreement between them. That is why breaking islam into sects is not good.

NO.. majority of all muslims.. love other muslims under the umbrella of brotherhood in faith.. its just the west started this animosity between us to keep things stirred up in the middle east for their greedy means... When there is unrest, thats where the wars are.. its all political and for money.. Before the west got involved.. Muslims of all sects lived side by side, married, were friends and business partners.. no one bothered or hated anyone.. you probably wouldnt believe me if I said.. there are people paid to come on these sites. just to stir up problems and post things between shia/sunni...

I am a shia and my best friends are sunni.

We hate who spreads Fitna between muslims like...

• Mintee

sunnis dont hate shias..

if you think so, you are a victim of the mass media propaganda machine of the west that constantly posts questions like this here to stir up contraversy,, either that or you are one of the paid trolls that are posting questions thusly...

I'm Sunni and i don't hate shias.

Source(s): Sunni
  • Unity

Because the shaytan makes them hate the truth.

Allah has put a seal on their hearts

I was born into a Sunni Muslim family. Never once in my life did I have any feeling of hatred or animosity toward any Shia Muslim for any reason.

Source(s): Ex muslim convert to christianity

Shia's are our Muslim brothers and sisters, and Muslims don't hate Muslims

Source(s): (Sunni) Muslim

my best friends are among shias