vanessa dress for ronnie wedding?

zoe lucker wore a cream dress in eastenders for ronnies wedding where is it from

Favorite Answer

They have a similar dress on on ebay £5.99 I just bought one !! its a chiffon pleated sleeve cream bodycon dress from femme_fashion thought i would give it a try for that price !!!they have in black and other colours too. I did try to get the river island one but seems out of stock on all websites . good luck

Source(s): ebay

I have just watched the eastenders episode on utube and after getting the ebay one found the exact dress on asos.com 59.99 river island section so got that too ... good luck as nearly out of stock...

Source(s): asos utube

i did not observe this in any respect, and that i'd have given Glenda and Roxy a slap. For them to not have self belief Ronnie is appalling. Roxy would not favor to shout basically to get the point for the time of, she is a acceptable ***** and if she were my sister i'd have disowned her.

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD!"

Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem!

Jerusalem, built as a city which is bound firmly together,

to which the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD,

as was decreed for Israel, to give thanks to the name of the LORD.

There thrones for judgment were set, the thrones of the house of David.

Source(s): I AM