how to get unlimited master ball in Pokemon diamond ?

how do i get unlimited master ball without using a R4 cardslot ?

Favorite Answer

My sister did that using an action replay. I think she bought it at Walmart or something. You use it to hack into games. In Pokemon Diamond/Pearl you can walk anywhere you want (like on water and through walls), get unlimited rare candy, get unlimited master balls, complete the pokedex and probably more. But I don't know if I recommend it because it can screw up your DS. My friend has one too and his Pokemon game now has tons of glitches. But that's a suggestion.

In Red and Blue that was available, but that was a glitch and I think Nintendo was smart enough to take the glitch out of all of the other games. I don't think Diamond and Pearl have that at all. I caught Palkia with an Ultra Ball. You were supposed to save the Master Ball for Mesprit, because when you see it, it runs away.

Without R4, then use a Action Replay

This can hack your game, but you will have too buy the game though

Another way to get Masterballs is to win the Lotto but that is hard

Hope this helped

Mip