? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Why do People hate Justin Beiber?

At first, the little teen boppers loved him because the record studios have perfected the teen pop sensations down to a tee. People realized this, they realize that the studio companies have been creating these types of stars like Beyonce, Lady Gaga, boy bands, etc. down to each costume to attract their attention and to sell records. The music is made generic with little or no meaning or individualism or personal flair purposely to attract millions of fans with their meaningless music. When these fans finally realize that their beloved stars were fakes, one dimensional, and talentless they become angry and realize that they were taken. People don't like to realize how early used and influenced they are so great backlashes come to many of these stars, especially the ones that teens like. These type of stars are like Easy Cheese, Poor quality, processeed, and fake.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Society is ill-mannered and shallow.

• 3 years ago

I kinda hate it whilst human beings say "Why do you hate him. you do no longer additionally be conscious of him." nicely I merely hate him by using fact of his voice. i could meet him sooner or later and that i could like him as a man or woman. For now I I do merely unlike him!

• 9 years ago

'Cause people are jelous, its kinda sad, i mean, what if u were is his place, 16 years old, living your dream, and having thousands of girls falling over you, but millions of poeple hating you, just because u got what they want.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Popular for the wrong reasons

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Wow well im not sure but i don't hate him but im not like in love with him either

answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avssb...

• 9 years ago

Alot of guys hate him because all the girls like him.

Personally i think hes okay.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah. Sometimes I feel sorry for celebrities cuz they don't have a decent life usually.

• 9 years ago

Jealousy toward his talent and situation. Those who can, do; those who can't, criticize.

Source(s): Musician for over 50 years
  • 9 years ago

ololol bc they're stuuuuupid :3 jb is great ^-^

• 9 years ago

I would like to know since I haven't met any haters. He is a talented guy. He is very sweet and down-to-earth. I am his fan, personally.

~Miley

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.