? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Why do People hate Justin Beiber?

At first, the little teen boppers loved him because the record studios have perfected the teen pop sensations down to a tee. People realized this, they realize that the studio companies have been creating these types of stars like Beyonce, Lady Gaga, boy bands, etc. down to each costume to attract their attention and to sell records. The music is made generic with little or no meaning or individualism or personal flair purposely to attract millions of fans with their meaningless music. When these fans finally realize that their beloved stars were fakes, one dimensional, and talentless they become angry and realize that they were taken. People don't like to realize how early used and influenced they are so great backlashes come to many of these stars, especially the ones that teens like. These type of stars are like Easy Cheese, Poor quality, processeed, and fake.

Favorite Answer

Society is ill-mannered and shallow.

I kinda hate it whilst human beings say "Why do you hate him. you do no longer additionally be conscious of him." nicely I merely hate him by using fact of his voice. i could meet him sooner or later and that i could like him as a man or woman. For now I I do merely unlike him!

'Cause people are jelous, its kinda sad, i mean, what if u were is his place, 16 years old, living your dream, and having thousands of girls falling over you, but millions of poeple hating you, just because u got what they want.

Popular for the wrong reasons

Wow well im not sure but i don't hate him but im not like in love with him either

answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avssb...

Alot of guys hate him because all the girls like him.

Personally i think hes okay.

Yeah. Sometimes I feel sorry for celebrities cuz they don't have a decent life usually.

Jealousy toward his talent and situation. Those who can, do; those who can't, criticize.

Source(s): Musician for over 50 years

ololol bc they're stuuuuupid :3 jb is great ^-^

I would like to know since I haven't met any haters. He is a talented guy. He is very sweet and down-to-earth. I am his fan, personally.

~Miley