Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

is Barack Hussein Obama the greatest president of all time besides Warren G. Harding?

Harding's tax cuts led to the roaring 20's so nobody is better than him.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

uh NO

• Login to reply the answers
  • Cheryl
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I was watching a documentary about the white house the other day and I have to say that much of the furniture in there is pretty ugly. It's historic, but tacky looking with a lot of gold eagles. That's not Bush's fault since a lot of it was already there. I do agree with you about the rug. I've never liked it. I always thought the colors were too bland. Part of me thinks they should get a new one, with more vibrant colors. But at the same time I really like wood floors and it seems a shame to cover the new floor they just put in. I'm sure Obama will have a bust of Lincoln. He also has shown that he respects Reagan so it wouldn't be a surprise to me if Ronny were to end up back in the oval office.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope , Obama`s is the greatest fraud ever in the Oval Office ! Do you know Obama ? If anyone on here does , please provide the proof for just one of these ?Top 25 records Barack Hussein Obama is hiding from the public.

1 Certified copy of original birth certificate

2 Columbia University transcripts

3 Columbia thesis paper

4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups

5 Harvard University transcripts

6 Illinois State Senate records

7 Illinois State Senate schedule

8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary

9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother

10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)

11 Occidental College Transcripts

12 Parent’s marriage Certificate

13 Record of baptism

14 Selective Service registration records

15 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007

16 Passport records for all passports

17 Scholarly articles

18 SAT and LSAT test scores

19 Access to his grandmother in Kenya

20 List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists

21 Punahou grade school records

22 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.

23 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham’s divorce decree.

24 Why did Barack Obama resign from the Illinois bar and where are all of the relevant documents?

25 Why did Michelle Obama resign from the Illinois bar after only about four years of practice and where are all of the relevant documents?

You gotta admit this is a lot of hidden information concerning the life of a sitting President. It’s only natural to wonder why Obama and his handlers consider it vital to hide so much personal information from the public.

You might even get the idea that a little skulduggery is afoot.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Maybe you can give a good answer to this question then, If Obama has created more private sector jobs why is the unemployment still so bad?

His failed policies are costing us more and more the longer that deluded Marxist stays in office. If he were deliberately trying to destroy America's economy he couldn't do more than he has already. As of now I think he is an even worse President than Jimmy Carter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Warren G. Harding was a wonderful President - true. Without him there would never have been the teapot dome scandal. But our great leader has topped the scale for allowing more scandals and BIGGER ones than all the other Presidents combined since US Grant. In addition there has been more ironic comedy. Charlie Rangel has been convicted on all counts for ethics violations and he heads the Ethics committee. We haven't stopped laughing over that one. He's got some of the others like Jimmy Carter bursting with pride and welling up with tears.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What about Dwight Eisenhower? His conservative federal government led to a post-war economy no generation has yet been able to top. He led the way for the begging of the civil rights movement and his economic principles led this country from 1953-1966.

Source(s): History
  • 9 years ago

That's like asking is Justin Bieber is better than Elvis.

Maybe you need to get a clue.

He's shown that he's inept.

If he was great why did Newsweek ask this last week.(I have it saved).

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/11/13/is-the-presiden...

Looks like they know he's a one term guy.The sad part is they asked the same question when Carter was in office.Not when Reagan was in office.Not when Bush 41 and 43 was in office.

He's done.

He can join Nancy as the worst.

• You are confusing President Obama with George W. Bush.

• 9 years ago

Greatest president? No. He has about as many flaws as he has achievements.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you have to go back to Harding you have a tough row to hoe.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No He is worse than Jimmy Carter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.