will there be a "The Guild" season 5?

season 4 ended with that cliffhanger-like ending. and i need to know

• Alakia
    Best Answer

If Microsoft picks it up yes.....

Nrama : I know you've finished Season 4 of The Guild. Do you know if there will be a Season 5?

Day: Season 4 just wrapped up like two weeks ago, so we're still between seasons. Whether or not we're going to get picked up by Microsoft again...I certainly hope so. If you saw the cliff hanger, you at least know a little bit of what's going to go on next season, so cross fingers about that. We should hear around the beginning of the year, probably. And you know, you never know with projects, whether or not they're going to go on to have a further life. It would definitely be fun to put my knives back on. [laughs]

Nrama : So Season 5 will definitely pick up at the convention?

Day: I don't want to confirm or deny that...I'm actually in the middle of writing the comic books. I'm doing five more issues with Dark Horse, so Vork is coming out at the end of December, I've just turned in the script for Tink and I'm moving on to Bladezz. I'm co-writing with The Guild director Sean Becker which will be very cool. You know, Dark Horse has lined up some amazing cover artists for this sequence. So I'm very excited for people to see them, and also to enjoy a little more backstory with the characters that we don't know quite as much about.

i wana know 2 but Therese no info atoll on wiki

i hope so

zabu's mum ftw