On a scale of 1 to 10. How real is God?

What? Okay, 1 = utterly unreal, and 10 = exists totally and forever. I will tally up the answers and average them, and that will give me a pretty good idea how real God is. So don't give me numbers less than one, or more than ten. If you answer one million or whatever, I will treat it as a ten, for the... show more What? Okay, 1 = utterly unreal, and 10 = exists totally and forever.

I will tally up the answers and average them, and that will give me a pretty good idea how real God is. So don't give me numbers less than one, or more than ten. If you answer one million or whatever, I will treat it as a ten, for the purpose of averaging.

By the way, those of you that want to know what heaven looks like, I believe it looks a lot like the inside of church folks' heads. As long as the heads are closed and don't have any unnatural openings. Unless I'm mistaken.
.
.