NASCAR nation, have you tried NASCAR i racing?

it looks pretty cool, this years champion got $10,000, a ring, trophy, jacket and a trip to Miami to the race, not bad for playing a video game. looks like it would take a lot of playing time to get good. have you tried it?

nascar.com. click on schedule, iracing

or go to iracing.com

Best Answer

No, but I'll get on it........... I do want to be Cool.

• Josh

Nope. Like many, I don't have the money to spend on it, I do play NASCAR 2003 Season a lot online, though. It is a great simulation; although, it is still a very expensive one.

I want to but I don't really have the extra money to spend on the actual subscription and then the whole setup that you need. I'm not sure if you have to use the whole setup but I assume you do, not with a controller. I'd rather just buy a PS3 since I sold my old one.

No. I'm a seeker of thrills in the third dimension.

• E

No, too expensive. And I'm not good at computer games, I've got to be on a console.

No, but i may have to check it out. Maybe if i start now il get good enough to win it next year (if they are still doing it next season)

No.