I saw a flash of blue light in my room?

So this morning after waking up and had been lying there awake for about 5 minutes, I saw a flash of blue light. I didn't have any electronics or lights on, and there wasn't much light coming in from the window (and the light that was coming in through the window definitely wasn't blue). It was... show more So this morning after waking up and had been lying there awake for about 5 minutes, I saw a flash of blue light. I didn't have any electronics or lights on, and there wasn't much light coming in from the window (and the light that was coming in through the window definitely wasn't blue). It was unexpected, but from what I could tell, it came in a sort of line. It didn't seem to give off any heat, and it only lasted about a second (or less). Does anybody have any ideas of what could have caused this?
Update: Thanks for some possible explanations, guys. I forgot to mention that I don't live in the city, and my windows aren't facing the driveway, so I don't think it was a car.