Anonymous

Looking for an environmental engineer job?

Hello all,

I am looking for an entry level environmental engineer job in the US (considering Canada and New Zealand too). My email address is sinduri.g@gmail.com. I graduated from The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa in December, 2009 with a Masters in Environmental Engineering.

I have worked on groundwater remediation, urban stormwater management, onsite wastewater treatment, hydrologic modeling, fate of contaminants and air quality projects during my graduate study. I have used GIS, AutoCAD and WinSLAMM extensively during my graduate and undergraduate courses and research. I can work really well as part of a team as well as an individual member on a project. I have an enthusiasm to learn and am efficient in managing time and resources when working on projects. I am ready to move anywhere in the US with or without relocation assistance.

I would really appreciate it if any of you out there who knows their company is looking for an environmental engineer would please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to look into my question.

Looking forward for a favorable response.

Sinduri

Favorite Answer

Sinduri,

Your profession is in demand.

Have you consider using a global recuirter?

There are many that specialize in environmental engineering jobs.

Try googling : Environmental Recruiters

And check them out - make sure they are not scams or charge up front.

Don't post your resume or look for jobs on Craigslist.

Sign up at monster.com and careerbuilder.com

Most recruiters dig into these sites for candidates - they may just find you...

2

Source(s): Paid Surveys At Home - http://onlinesurveys.iukiy.com/?djth

SEND ME YOUR RESUME

A_SHAMSI1@YAHOO.COM