I was watching The Haunted on Animal Planet?

it's a ghost show where people talk about their haunted property and how the animals react etc

i saw an episode last night where this family moved into a reallllly bad haunted house and after they moved in the ghost or spirit began killing the pet birds and then the 2 dogs had strokes, then the horse got a stroke (all small, healthy, young animals) and then the mom had a stroke

ok so, can a ghost cause this, or is it an evil spirit? is there a difference

the native american people said the property had a native american curse on it from centuries ago

Update:

it was a "native prosperity curse", anything on the land would die and cause financial problems bc it sued to be a native battle ground

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are many aspects to haunting that we do not understand. There are several accounts where family's have found that their properties are located on Native American burial grounds and they experience all sorts of paranormal activity. The Native American spiritual beliefs were quite different than most of today but they were very protective of their ancestry and places where they were buried. As the land in which they lived was sacred to them any given place could be potentially be a place where they buried their dead so its hard to know exactly where these locations are. When these sacred places are disturbed it can cause the spirits to become restless at to haunt that particular location.The holy men of the tribes usually said prayers and did chants of protection that if anyone were to disturb these locations they would be cursed.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If it was a native american curse then why would they harm the animal?? It seems to go against the flow to me. Ive lived in a really bad haunted house and none of my animals were ever hurt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't believe everything you hear

especially if the people telling the story are getting paid

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A demon can or satan if God lets him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.