? asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

Should I get NHL 11 for PS3?

Hi, right now I have NHL 10 for PS3 and was wondering if it is worth the money to buy NHL 11.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

Yes, NHL 11 is ten times better than NHL 10, and is arguably one of the best NHL games EA Sports have made so far. Little additives make the game feel so much more realistic and fun. The new hip checking system is great and every time you successfully complete one, you'll find yourself reliving it in the instant replay section. The whole checking system is great, and they weren't lieing when they said every check is a different kind. The new face offs, although I didn't like it at first, it really grew on me and allows the player for a more realistic draw, because after all not every draw is won so easily. The new online modes are great too, and has kept me busy for hours. I love the fact they brought the OHL into the game, it allows you to use many of the new prospects which is always fun. Overall the whole game is great and will keep you glued to your PS3 for hours, the only criticism I have is the fact that the graphics didn't seem too improved, but finally the graphics for the fans are getting somewhere.

This is the best NHL game so far. Love the be a pro feature from nhl 10, but I am dissapointed in the faceoff mode. I think nhl 08 was the best year for shootouts

Yes, it is the best NHL video game ever made. Incredibly realistic.

yes

if u like hockey. then yes u should get it