My Baby! asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

So what ever happened to the contrail off of Cal. Coast?

This is an interesting theory.......What say you?

It seems like the issue was totally off the news in a flash.

They further suggest the missile was fired from a submerged Chinese nuclear submarine off America's coast, and point out that the timing of the alleged Chinese missile shot coincided with an increasing confrontation between the U.S. and China, and was likely meant to send a message to Washington.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=230425

12 Answers

Relevance
  • L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know. I just hope it was one of ours. The alternative isn't good to put it mildly.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=230049

• gws35
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

The government said it was an ordinary airplane contrail, it just looked unusual due to lighting and camera angle.

We aren't buying it. It looked exactly like a missile launch plume, in every detail. EXCEPT that the vehicle was moving too slow to be a missile, and it was seen maneuvering at one point.

THEREFORE if it's not civilian and it's not military IT WAS A BLACK PROGRAM such as Aurora. It was launching near Vandenberg AFB for rescue facilities in case something went wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpL3_n9RXPM

Youtube thumbnail

Aurora test flight leaves gigantic contrail

The upper part of the "contrail" looked EXACTLY like this.

EDIT: If the helicopter crew tracked it for 10 minutes, why didn't they see an AIRPLANE?

It's not enough to say it's not a missile. It wasnt' an ordinary airplane, either.

• 10 years ago

Russian nuclear sub or Chinese and the missile was a big one,,,,,,message sent,,,,end of story,,,,,

Source(s): I have inside sources her in politics,,,,,for real I do,,,,winks
  • Alex
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

That is funny. The guy in the helicopter said he tracked the "missile" for ten minutes. That would require that the Chinese are using the worlds slowest rockets. It was a plane, it was obvious - except of course to the brilliant reporters at wnd.com.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

It was a missile. There was never any planes in that Area at that time

• 10 years ago

ok missile fly around mach 2 to mach 2.5

the guy watch contrail for 10 minutes so it turn out to be a plane

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

That picture looked like a flare shot that didn't go off.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Contrails don't happen until very high altitude, that "contrail" was near sea level.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It was hushed by our current administration and brushed by their media as being unimportant.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It was a plane. It looks like the contrail from a plane.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.