why does my boyfriend pull my hair during sex?

when we're having sex he often pulls my hair back so that my head lifts up like I'm looking at the ceiling, ugetme? it's during girl on top and when he's behind,

is it for my benefit? does it look nice?

any kind of answer would be good, and I don't dislike it so I don't need to tell him to stop

Favorite Answer

Nice.

Something to grab onto, a little pain, a little pleasure. If you are okay with it then it's all good. Some girls actively like it, some really hate it, some don't mind either way.

If you think this is one of those times then you are in the right place. This guide is all about getting that one last chance to make things right. This guide will give you the knowledge that you need to get your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend back and keep them. Go to https://tr.im/M3baX

If your relationship still doesn’t work, then you can rest assured that this relationship wasn’t meant to be. But if it works, you will be glad that you took the time to read these 3 steps.

These 3 steps are based on simple psychological techniques that work extremely well after a breakup. It’s not some mind tricks and cheap gimmicks that you will use to trick your ex into getting back together. If you are planning to trick your ex or force them into being with you, you are just going to end up in another miserable breakup. This guide will teach you how to start a new relationship with your ex; a relationship that actually has a chance of being a long lasting healthy relationship. Not the same old one which ended in this breakup.

It's a guy thing, he believes it feels good on some level of pleasure.

when you're in the heat of the moment anything can happen...its sorta like a reflex action

Because he is blind from masturbating too much so he just holds on to something to prevent falling over

it feels good to have sex with a girl like you own her, or as if she is your own piece of property.

Source(s): my girlfriend.
  • Lobbs

Maybe his favourite film is American Psycho

its a dominance thing

he likes it rough!