Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 9 years ago

why Adolf Hitler had such a low opinion about "Slavs" ..when he HIMSELF looked partially "Slavic"?

does Adolf Hitler really look "Nordic" to you? and does he not look more "slavic" ..similar to Polish people, for example?

why he was able to convince Germans that Slavic people were beneath them..when in reality most Germans ARE partially "Slavic" and partially "Nordic" or Scandinavian?

as the only Germans that would be considered mostly Nordic would be the ones in the Northwestern parts of Germany,,such as Saxony, Denmark, etc.

please explain what you can how he was this confused or misinformed or this stupid?

thanks for your answers!

WHERE DID HE READ OR GET HIS INFORMATION FROM ABOUT THE "SLAVS" BEING "UNTERMENSCHEN"? AND IS IT TRUE THAT HE REALLY BELIEVED THIS? AND WROTE THIS IN MEIN KAMPF? HOW HE BELEIVED THIS?

WHAT MANY GERMANS AT THAT TIME WERE BELEIVED AS WELL? AND WAS THIS DUE TO HITLER MORE OR WAS THIS EVEN BEFORE? IF SO, WHEN AND WHY?

Favorite Answer

He used the German people. It is funny that he believed in the Aryan race when he himself was not one of them. His father might have been Slavic.(just a bit). So, this might be why he hated them so much.

• ?

To put it simply, Hitler was not Slavic in any way. He had a silver tongue, a smooth liar, and wanted to cull all the slavics and use their land for homes for the Germans. Also, you shouldn't trust wiki that much. Obviously, Hitler escalated views, but they existed before. Germany was very fond of blaming the jews and the russians for their problems.

Well if you knew about his personal history then you'd remember that he was abused by his father as a child and i believed his father had slavic ancestry which would explain his hatred towards them. But you must remember that he was a very sick man and trying to understand the way he thinks is not only hard but can be harrowing to. Maybe you should wikipedia him to try and find out some more acturate infomation. Hope I helped a bit!

He was a crazy despot who got millions to follow him, he didn't need to have good reason or sense behind his rhetoric, as long as someone was buying it. It's a bit like when men expect their wives to be slim and fit, but they are fat and unhealthy.

The Germans at the time were in crisis, poor economics, job recovery etc. To be fair to Hitler (when will I ever get to use that phrase again in a lifetime, when would I want to) he did well for the Germans in that respect, he just did it in the most disgusting and appalling way.

pontificate is son! i understand in my case I ask if some thing looks solid on me or if i look solid because 1/2 the time i will't tell if some thing looks hideous on me or not. I continuously used to get picked on at the same time as i change into youthful besides because i grew up in a community the position all of us change into blonde haired and blue eyed, and that i'm italian with really darkish good factors so I stuck out! the common women tore me aside and that i coudln't STAND to look at myself in the reflect. Yuck, darkish, darkish cases. yet besides the indisputable fact that, those women were basically attempting to make themselves more advantageous secure, and they are the sorts of human beings fishing for compliments. heh.

• Tim D

Language and ancestry NOT appearance.

The German people were not stupid, the obvious flaws of basing racial purity laws on appearance would have been apparent to them (as they are to you).

Well, he was partly JEWISH!