What is this movie called?

My History teacher showed us this movie and here's what i remember from it. It was set in the middle ages A comedy The actors in the movie are dead except a baby that was in the movie since it was made a long time ago. A joke is made somewhat like "...the duke does what the duke did because... show more My History teacher showed us this movie and here's what i remember from it.

It was set in the middle ages

A comedy

The actors in the movie are dead except a baby that was in the movie since it was made a long time ago.

A joke is made somewhat like "...the duke does what the duke did because the duke..." Its not the exact quote but a lot like it since they are talking about or with the duke in the movie

One of the rebels is hypnotized by one of the kings men and when someone snaps he changes from someone brave and loyal to the kind that falls in love with the princess to the rebel who has to sabotage the kingdom or something.

At one point while the the rebel who gets hypnotized and a girl rebel get stopped by the kings men because kings men are searching for a baby that is the true king and the male rebel plays an old man and the woman is trying to make of what he is saying which is just random gibberish and its a funny part of the movie.

This is all that i can remember from the movie so if you remember what the movie is called i would be very grateful.
2 answers 2