Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Ways to stop minor shaking in my hands?

I wouldn't say its Ataxia, but I have a slight shaking in my hands when I hold them up and in my arms when I lean against something. It doesn't really interfere with daily life or anything, but it just annoys me.

Any muscle toning exercises that might help better control these things? Anything would be useful.

thanks :)

• B.A.
    Favorite Answer

My Cousin's wife has a type of "essential tremor", as it's called. It's an untreatable type. There is no cure for most tremor conditions.

However, you should see a doctor to let him determine if there is a treatment solution for your tremors. Some tremors are caused by mercury poisoning, overactive thyroid, and liver failure. These and other causes can be treated if they are diagnosed in a timely fashion. Good luck to you.

I have seen people that have multiple sclerosis an ataxia and their bodies shake uncontrollably. They have treated their symptoms with medical marijuana and has worked wonders for them maybe it will work for you

• Mystic

Get checked out first before trying to treat it. You may have anything from carpel tunnel to sugar probz (which i highly doubt dont worry), but ask the doc though whats causing it.

• Susan

See a doctor for evaluation. It could be something controllable by medication. He will examine you & probably do blood & urine tests, etc. But, it's best to find out what's causing it so recommendations can be made.

I was looking for a health problem yesterday and find a great site about health issues. I think you should visit it too ---> all-home-remedies . com

(please remove the spaces)