heather graham pozzessere wrote dark stranger, did she wite a sequal book, and if so what...?

...is the name of it

In Dark Stranger, it was about the Civil War, Kristen McCahy was from Missouri, caught between the north, and the south, her brother Mathew fought for the North, Kristen was forced to marry Cole Slater. In the end of the book (author's note) it talks of Malachi Slater, Cole" brother, and Shannon McCahy, " It says"

" For Cole, and Kristin, all those things were in the future. Cole was to have his own problems, but those are really part of Malachi, and Shannon's story, and must be told by them." I would like to know if that book was ever written, and if so what the name of it was, so I could go find it to read.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The series is:

Dark Stranger 1993

Rides a Hero 1989

Apache Summer 1989

You can find Rides a hero at amazon for a very low price:

http://www.amazon.com/Rides-Hero-Heather-Graham-Po...

Finally Apache Summer is from a collection that is available trought Amazon too:

http://www.amazon.com/Apache-Summer-Historical-Rom...

Both prices are very good, but carefull with the price of the shipping.

Remember to take a look to all the Heather Graham books sinsce there are several and seem to be very interesting.

Good luck :)

• 4 years ago

you could not submit the artwork you have written. even however there is one factor you're able to do and you probable wont earn any money for it, you could weblog your sequel in chapters or areas. i might advise which you put in a disclaimer and point out the artwork of tolkein as an notion. With perfect networking technics on your section (myspace, orkut.. and so on. ) you will quickly have a following of a stable fan base. needless to say your writing skills and plot might desire to be in league with tolkein.. in any different case your artwork might desire to be hammed and at that factor you merely get bombed with rotten tomatoes. yet whilst it does artwork, i'm particular some writer gets a wind of your artwork and verify out to artwork out the legal subjects. stable luck

• 1 decade ago

Probably not -- she's Heather Graham

Source(s): you
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.