Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Honestly, what impression does the name Monica give you?

Do you know any Monica's? When you think of the name, what kind of girl comes to mind?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I only know one Monica, and she was in Friends.

What comes to mind? KINKAY!

• My Friend's Name Is Monica Rose.

She's A Very Nice Person.

:)

• 9 years ago

Monica=foreigner. Or Latino. Every single Monica I know is Latino.

• 9 years ago

I like the name. I had two good friends growing up (at different ages) and I liked them. It's a good name for a young girl and it is a name that is still appropriate as she matures. Not like some names that become a liability when it comes time to send out resumes or be taken seriously in the business environment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Monika Pricilla Monika Joanna Monika Mian Monika Via Mae Monika Mia Monika Leanne Monika Lynne Monika Maria Monika Jade Monika Melody Monika Melia Monika Jane Monika Meldy Monika Gia Monika Jasmine Monika Rutha Monika Gracia Monika Rhea Monika April Monika Jazzy Monika Vixxy Monika Delia Monika Angela Monika Aya Monika Ava Monika Anna Monika Annie or Anne Monika Ma. Angel Monika Wilma Monika Cherly Monika Mina Monika Rena Monika Zena Monika Francisa Monika Medina

• 9 years ago

Monica from "Friends" is the first that comes to mind. If you like that image, great, use it. If not, I'd steer clear.

• 9 years ago

Totally Monica from friends. When she was fat in high school.

• Mia
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

the monicas i know are tanned what about Melissa

• 9 years ago

The name Monica reminds me of my ghetto ex-best friend, & a dirty puerto rican & white girl, i hate it.!

• 9 years ago

I like the name, but it seems like a middle-aged Jewish woman's name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.