Joe asked in SportsSurfing · 10 years ago

Which of these longboards should I get?

I want to get a longboard, but I'm kind of stuck at what to buy. I'm pretty new at this, so I don't know what to get. I wouldn't be doing much downhill, maybe a couple small hills here and there. I just want something to ride around with my friends. Some board I'm looking at are the Earthwing Superglider, and the Sector 9 ghost tree.

I could get either one fairly cheap. What are your opinions on these boards?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Krown Tidal Wave Pin Complete Longboard Skateboard

Krown Tidal Wave Pintail Longboard The deck is 9 x 43-Inch and has wheel cutouts to reduce wheel bites. This is a very popular shape, and manufactured by one of largest longboard makers. This pre-assembled complete comes with Krown Longboard Trucks, Abec 7 Bearings, and 65 millimeter 78a wheels. Risers have been added help reduce wheel bite, and to give you one great smooth ride.

................

so honestly, if you're looking for a comlete, stay away from sector 9 boards. they're great decks, but honestly, their stock completes are horrid. i'd gofor the EW, but also, check out BClongboards at bclongboards.com

the eel is a great board for what you want. if you're in between the proposed weights for the flexes, i'd personally go stiffer as it'd make it more stable for dh. also check out silverfishlongboarding.com for some more help.

• Doug

of those two, the superglider is the way to go. also look into kracked skulls longboards and use code BOSS for a discount.

don't be afraid to function green greens to which will do you stable. Stir fry isn't mind-blowing yet its extra useful than including that stable veg and meat you will use into some sugar/ salt invested sauce. and verify out ank shop the snacking healthy I take approximately 50 grams of cottage cheese and that helps my snack yearning.....