promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in SportsSurfing · 10 years ago

Advice on buying a longboard skateboard?

I have never owned a skateboard let alone a longboard, and have no knowlege of what is good and what isn't. I don't want to spend 200 bucks on a piece of crap that i won't want. Can anybody let me know what are some good brands to look for and price ranges for them. I'm not looking for a downhill board, i'm looking for something to get me around campus.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Krown Tidal Wave Pin Complete Longboard Skateboard

Krown Tidal Wave Pintail Longboard The deck is 9 x 43-Inch and has wheel cutouts to reduce wheel bites. This is a very popular shape, and manufactured by one of largest longboard makers. This pre-assembled complete comes with Krown Longboard Trucks, Abec 7 Bearings, and 65 millimeter 78a wheels. Risers have been added help reduce wheel bite, and to give you one great smooth ride.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Doug
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

krackedskulls.com will make you a happy person. their boards are great for cruising, carving, commuting, sliding, and dancing. use code boss for a disount. if you do decide to dh, look into earthwing or bombsquad longboards. good trucks are randal and paris, good wheels are abec11 and sector9 race formulas.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.