Nude Modeling and Teaching?

I'm Madison and I am 33 years old, I have been a nude model since I was 18 years old and I did it to pay my way through college to get my teaching degree. Even though I got my degree I decided to be a nude model because it pays alot more that teaching and plus I have more time to spend with my husband and our 4... show more I'm Madison and I am 33 years old, I have been a nude model since I was 18 years old and I did it to pay my way through college to get my teaching degree. Even though I got my degree I decided to be a nude model because it pays alot more that teaching and plus I have more time to spend with my husband and our 4 kids. But I got a call the other day from a college friend who is the dean at a local college and wants me to teach art class and I said ok. Can I do both jobs being a nude model and be a teacher?
Update: What I mean to say is teach on the side, and still have my modeling career.