How much is a Taxi from Birmingham New Street to NIA?

How much is a Taxi from Birmingham New Street Station for 4 People to the NIA? Thanks, 10 Points for grabs :)

Favorite Answer

It would be quicker to walk and save you some money. Straight up New Street to Victoria Square - follow the signs to the NIA and Broad Street.

I am a really slow walker - arthritis in feet and ankles and I have done that walk in about 10mins. A taxi would have to go a very round about route and would cost upwards of £5.

Taxi Birmingham New Street

• SS4

Its easier to walk to be honest, especially if the Victoria Street exit is open.

A Taxi would have to go round the Smallbrook queensway, up past the mailbox and hope that Broad Street is open to traffic

its not too far out of your motel to the nia (might say £5 to £7.50ish). i might advise that nutrition and drinks ought to be on the Mailbox or brindly place, a quick stroll from the nia via the canals, and the two properly sign published from the nia canal ingredient paths, appreciate the gig wendyek - you didnt record me as your source, thanx for ripping off my answer