How much is a Taxi from Birmingham New Street to NIA?

How much is a Taxi from Birmingham New Street Station for 4 People to the NIA? Thanks, 10 Points for grabs :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It would be quicker to walk and save you some money. Straight up New Street to Victoria Square - follow the signs to the NIA and Broad Street.

I am a really slow walker - arthritis in feet and ankles and I have done that walk in about 10mins. A taxi would have to go a very round about route and would cost upwards of £5.

• 3 years ago

Taxi Birmingham New Street

• SS4
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Its easier to walk to be honest, especially if the Victoria Street exit is open.

A Taxi would have to go round the Smallbrook queensway, up past the mailbox and hope that Broad Street is open to traffic

• 3 years ago

its not too far out of your motel to the nia (might say £5 to £7.50ish). i might advise that nutrition and drinks ought to be on the Mailbox or brindly place, a quick stroll from the nia via the canals, and the two properly sign published from the nia canal ingredient paths, appreciate the gig wendyek - you didnt record me as your source, thanx for ripping off my answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.