Money stolen from my bank account?

About $800 was stolen from my bank account. The bank is asking me to verify weather that amount of money was taken out by me ASAP. How will i get my money back? Also, on the bank statements, it has many records of purchases from Amazon, and Playstation Network... I haven't bought anything online..... How... show more About $800 was stolen from my bank account. The bank is asking me to verify weather that amount of money was taken out by me ASAP. How will i get my money back?
Also, on the bank statements, it has many records of purchases from Amazon, and Playstation Network...
I haven't bought anything online..... How will I get my money back? And can the bank really give me my money back if they cannot track the person who stole it? How can the bank or I track the person who is stealing the money?
Update: I have an amazon account. But i have not bought anything. Furthermore, my debit card info is not stored on my amazon account. I have no idea how they stole my money from playstation network.