Herpes? yeast infection?

my partner has herpes 1 (coldsores) and a few days ago a coldsore started to come up. he proformed oral on me and i didn't think anything of it, but now i know you can get herpes 2 from that. anyways, the past two days i've been in this terrible pain down there. first it burned and itched and realllly hurt... show more my partner has herpes 1 (coldsores) and a few days ago a coldsore started to come up. he proformed oral on me and i didn't think anything of it, but now i know you can get herpes 2 from that. anyways, the past two days i've been in this terrible pain down there. first it burned and itched and realllly hurt to pee. I didn't think anything of it cause im usually really sore after sex. but now i looked down there and i have two like open.. sores/elsors. one is above my anus, in between the vagina. and the other one is on the inside of the i dont know what its called, but the little flap thing around the opening of the vagina. could this be a yeast infection or herpes? and is there anything i can do to help this.