Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is being a game warden a real job in conservative eyes?

should i be paid the 60 or 80k a year just to hike in the woods, smoke some weed, find the best hunting spots, smoke some weed and shoot some deer?

Best Answer

Game wardens are more likely to shoot bad guys than deer nowadays. They have police authority.

Yes, it is a real job. A useful job.

Enforcing the law is a real job. I have several game warden friends and they don't make near that amount, nor do they just hike in the woods and smoke weed.

As a conservative and an avid hunter/fisherman and outdoorsman i think of that state and federal game wardens earn each and every dime that they are paid. I certainly have acquaintances and kinfolk that are in regulation enforcement and a game warden places him/herself on a similar if not extra possibility than the different member of regulation enforcement.keep in mind the actuality that the biggest share of game regulation violators are carrying weapons!

Who told you thats what a game warden does for a living?

I know two wardens here in the Shenandoah and both have masters degrees, one in civil engineering and one in landscape architecture.

• Andy

I don't think you know what a game warden actually does. But yeah that's a job. Do it and enjoy it.

I would rather hunt liberals than hunt deer any day.

• ?

It sounds like the typical government jobs to me, except you didn't mention watching porn on the internet all day.

Cool story bro! I was manufactured in China!

yes.

eat **** lib

your questions have no content

you have been rebuked trice

welcome to my blocked list

what are you talking about hateful liberal troll?