reason for getting access to the internet?

I need access to the internet at work...and I do not know how to put it in words my reason....Please help

Favorite Answer

If your company blocks internet, you have to also remember that the company will have MONITORING software/hardware setup as well so whatever your reasons are for getting internet access, make sure they are legit and that you stick to it otherwise they can track your internet usage.

"Research for proposals/project work" or "looking up client information" can work but just remember that most likely your internet traffic will be MONITORED and TRACKED so don't go straying away to other sites like YouTube or Facebook for example.

Trust me, I know this because I work in the IT industry and a company I worked for awhile had this policy and a form users had to sign. The company had monitoring and tracking software so they are able to track what sites you've been to and how long you've spent.

Thought I'll mention this to you as don't want to see you get into trouble for it.

Hope that helps.

You can say I 'm have to do same research