Does anyone have any Jukebox memories they'd like to share?

I used to work at a pizza shop with a jukebox that held 45's and the volume could be controlled behind the counter. When there were no customers I used to crank it up and it sounded so damn good. It cost 10 cents for one play, 3 plays for a quarter, and 7 plays for a halve dollar! I think I spent half the... show more I used to work at a pizza shop with a jukebox that held 45's and the volume could be controlled behind the counter. When there were no customers I used to crank it up and it sounded so damn good. It cost 10 cents for one play, 3 plays for a quarter, and 7 plays for a halve dollar! I think I spent half the money I made on that jukebox.
The guy used to come in once a week to change the records so I would look through his new selections and suggest which ones to put in the machine and which ones to remove. It was like having my own personal jukebox!
Jukeboxes used to get the record releases before they hit the stores back then.
It looked something like this:
http://parisparfait.typepad.com/.a/6a00d...

BQ - Do you know anyplace that still has a jukebox you can play?

Whenever I rarely see one somewhere I HAVE to play it, lol.
Update: AtS- Abraxas; Sounds like a fun pub!