I cannot remember the name of this movie ...?

OK I was young, i was born in 75, so im assuming this is a 1980's or early 1990's movie, i think i may have been in my early mid teens. This is ALL i can remember, maybe someone can help me , I CANNOT remember the name? All I remember is a man takes in a dark haired attrative white woman and keeps her in a... show more OK I was young, i was born in 75, so im assuming this is a 1980's or early 1990's movie, i think i may have been in my early mid teens. This is ALL i can remember, maybe someone can help me , I CANNOT remember the name? All I remember is a man takes in a dark haired attrative white woman and keeps her in a box,and is obsessed with her. i believe he gradually removes her limbs to the point where she is just a head (alive and talking) on/in a big box on his dining room table, she starts out in a bed though. For some reason this movie interested me and I would love to see it again. Without a title, actor name or even year it's tough. For some reason I thought the woman in the box was Helena Bonhamn , i looked up her film history and did not find it. Does ANYONE know what this movie is ?
Thanks
Amani
Update: OMG, yes that is why I thought Helena Bonhamn was in movie, i was 17 than. that was fast thank you everyone!!!! I knew I'd get my answer here :)