Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

whats your favorite type of animal?

whats your favorite type of animal and why

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lianna
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love all the animals but I have to say dogs. I have been raised with dogs ever since I was 6 years old. A Pit Bull puppy came into my life and she was the best. She literally saved my brother's friend from a fire. Sadly, she died when she was 12 years old. But I do love kitties and bunnies!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dogs. Dogs are cool they know how to enjoy life and have a happy time. They are (normally) fun and easy going.

• 1 decade ago

Dogs - Dogs love you and that is that. They don't talk about you behind your back. They don't get angry at you. They will always forgive and cheer you up.

• 1 decade ago

Rabbit. I have a pet bunny and I love him to bits!

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuoTy...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love all animals but i LOVE dogs there so sweet and cute and just so lovable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

fish because they're cool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dwarf rabbits

SO CUTE 'N' FUZZY!

• 1 decade ago

mine is dog...... they know u so well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.