? asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

whats your favorite type of animal?

whats your favorite type of animal and why

• Lianna
    Favorite Answer

I love all the animals but I have to say dogs. I have been raised with dogs ever since I was 6 years old. A Pit Bull puppy came into my life and she was the best. She literally saved my brother's friend from a fire. Sadly, she died when she was 12 years old. But I do love kitties and bunnies!

Dogs. Dogs are cool they know how to enjoy life and have a happy time. They are (normally) fun and easy going.

Dogs - Dogs love you and that is that. They don't talk about you behind your back. They don't get angry at you. They will always forgive and cheer you up.

Rabbit. I have a pet bunny and I love him to bits!

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuoTy...

DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love all animals but i LOVE dogs there so sweet and cute and just so lovable

fish because they're cool

dwarf rabbits

SO CUTE 'N' FUZZY!

mine is dog...... they know u so well