Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

who would win in a fight between michael moore vs glen beck?

Favorite Answer

Michael Moore would have Glen CRYING in no time.

• Matt C

They're not even in the same weight class! Beck has speed and mobility over Moore, however Moore is so fat Beck would just bounce off. How about Moore vs. Limbaugh?

• Tom

Michael Moore of course. Glen Beck would fight like a sissy.

• ?

Moore would just send in his Cuban cabana boy bodyguards to gang-up on Beck. To the Cuban boys, Moore is known as el Gringo Lardasso Grande.

Moore would. Beck would take him in a fight, but Moore would take him for all he's worth in a civil suit. It's what finantic libs do.......sue you because it didn't turn out the way they'd hoped for. Then write another dumb lame book making more millions from lib losers dumb enough to buy it. "How I got my a$$ kicked and made millions from it" - M. Moore. Or the sequel.....My a$$ got kicked, but my crack made me rich!"

Or a trilogy....."Beck kicked my butt, now he can wipe it".

Moore is grossly out of shape. For all his liberal causes, I don't think he'll ever be for taking transfat out of his frenchfries or sugar out of his coke.

Beck looks a little soft, but I think if Beck knew he had to fight in 2 weeks time, he'd throw himself into it and be ready to kick butt.

Don't they both wear those old Chuck Taylor Converse All-Star basketball shoes? That's as close to athleticism as they'll ever get.

Michael Moore, by way of fact he would be sober. people addicted to painkillers are unable to throw a reliable punch or flow quickly. Rush Limbaugh might stumble and trip formerly the combat even began. it would be like watching a below the impression of alcohol guy initiate a combat in a bar.

• the walk from the corner of the ring to the middle would give moor a heart attack

I had to give Milhouse a thumbs up for being funny

• Ed

Glen Beck. Michael Moore is a wimp.

Beck strangles Moore with his own neck fat for the win then subsequently drowns himself with his own victory tears.