ballaz asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Fred Jackson, Matt Forte, Keiland Williams and Ryan Torain?

Which two RB should I start? 14 Teams, Points Per Reception.

Jackson plays Cincinnati

Williams plays Tennessee

Forte plays Miami

Favorite Answer

Jackson and Forte, both are better receivers.

def. jackson! hes going to carry near 20 times this week. its honestly a toss up between the other two. Forte is splitting carries with chester taylor, but he can do some big things with receiving yards if cutler can get the ball to him. ryan torain will def. play this week so keiland williams will probably lose some of the workload. personally I say go with forte

Jackson is a tricky start up. I even have him on my team and everybody says the Pats are going to play their starters meaning Jackson might have a tricky interest. he's under 200 yards from one thousand, so the practise team might desire to be feeding him the ball. sturdy point might have a confusing time against the Jets. verify the climate in Chicago on sunday morning. Torain looks like the lock to me. Donovan is benched so as that they might desire to have confidence in the working interest.